PM & PO
PM & PO
AIM OF THE JOB
Leads the product development cycle in agile software development processes.
DIMENSIONS - Point out the main figures / indicators to give some insight on the “volumes” managed by the position and/or the activity of the Department
• Works with a cross-functional team (CFT) to define all aspects of the product (Value prop/ specs/ TG
etc) that needs to be launched
• Creates a 3-year product roadmap to realize this vision, from MVP to market launch
• Drives the product development and in-life product management process
• Leads business case definition, business requirements, product specifications, prioritization, feature sign-off and release criteria
• Assesses Risks & Opportunities continuously & make course corrections, whenever needed during the product development process
• Identifies emerging competitive trends in the product area and find ways to adapt current products/ develop new products to remain ahead of competition
• Provides guidance on all key elements of product marketing mix in clear articulation with the country marketing, sales, and merchant teams: value proposition, pricing guidelines
• Runs surveys
• Oversees Product Development (NPD) project management – feature prioritization, road map planning, effectively managing projects
Work closely with the Meal, Food, Gift and Multi-benefit Regional Product Teams to collect requirements and define macro aims and priorities for the Digital Asset;
• Accountable for creating & enhancing Consumer Digital assets in line with the product roadmap
• Act as an ambassador for the digital asset internally and externally and as the primary contact for queries related to consumer apps and portals
• Write the consumer user stories (i.e. the formalized description of the feature or part of feature which
needs to be developed), and associated acceptance criteria.
• Define and prioritize requirements (stories) in the team backlog, accepts stories as completed.
• Supply backlog management, iteration planning
• Releases tracking
• Close collaboration with Dev and Squad team
• Ensure that the development team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
and holds meetings with the team to update the Digital Asset backlog.
• Mitigate impediments affecting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
• KPI’s & dashboard monitoring
• Interact with other development/digital assets teams as part of synchronization ceremonies, help detecting dependencies, and coordinates where necessary
• Collaborate with marketing specialists to create sales materials and demos.
• Conduct and analyze studies and surveys to understand consumer behavior
ORGANIZATION CHART Indicate schematically the position of the job within the organization.
It is sufficient to indicate one hierarchical level above (including possible functional boss) and, if applicable, one below the position.
In the horizontal direction, the other jobs reporting to the same superior should be indicated
Reporting to: Marketing & Product Manager
CONTEXT AND MAIN ISSUES – Describe what are the most difficult type of problems the jobholder ha to face (internal or external to Sodexo) and/or the regulations, guidelines, practices that are to be adhered to.
• Work with multiple teams (Dev, squad team, Global PO, local teams …) which requires a lot of collaboration and communication skills
• Make quick decisions under pressure
MOST FREQUENT INTERNAL/EXTERNAL CONTACTS - Quote the main contacts the jobholder has
within and outside the organization and the purpose of these.
▪ Global teams (Sodexo Group)
▪ Knowledge of web development platforms architecture
▪ Knowledge of ASO; Native Programming SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Firebase, CMS,
▪ Partnership Management
▪ New Product Development (NPD) project management - feature prioritization, road map planning, effectively managing projects
▪ Agile, Scrum Methodology
▪ Understanding of products and ability to articulate the value derived based on epic / feature / functionality,
▪ Ability to translate business into technical requirements & vice versa
▪ Manages ambiguity: Operates effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear Ability to execute on multiple projects with extensive detail coordination
▪ Customer focus: Builds strong customer relationships and delivers customer- centric solutions with high energy with a positive, customer-centric attitude
▪ Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
▪ Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
▪ Communicates effectively: Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a
clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences"
▪ Understanding of products and ability to articulate the value derived based on epic / feature / functionality.
▪ Ability to translate business into technical requirements & vice versa.
▪ Ability to analyse consumer/client insights & behavior.
▪ Proficiency in research and analysis: Competitive analysis, business analysis, market assessment.
▪ Knowledge of pricing & revenue modelling.
▪ Agile, Scrum Methodology
▪ Ability to define & track success metrics.
▪ Project management.
▪ Brand Management - positioning, value proposition, branding & nomenclature, writing briefs
Découvrir les attentes salariales des candidats à l'offre PM & PO
|Fourchette moyenne:||1150 - 1847 TND|
|Salaire moyen:||1498 TND|
|Salaire le plus bas:||500 TND|
|Salaire le plus élevé:||3700 TND|