You will be working with an innovative startup project focused on connecting 3D manufacturers and machine owners to small and medium-scale consumers. Our system leverages the latest technologies and will provide you with challenging, yet exciting opportunities to develop next-level solutions for consumers and business owners worldwide.
salary 1000 - 2600 - CIVP contract
- Develop new features for our frontend applications
- Solve exciting challenges relating to how our application connects to third-party systems
- Improve application scalability and efficiency by introducing more efficient caching systems, coding practices, and decoupling of frontend components.
- Integrating new and improved Machine learning models for our recommendation and price estimations systems with FE applications.
- Integrate third-party modules for CRM, reporting, and analytics
- Perform code review and Improve existing code base.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Angular 7+
- Good knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge of Material UI or any other component library
- Good knowledge of SCSS, and CSS and experience with following Figma design specifications
- Knows version control and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with integrating microservice APIs
- Experience working with state management in large applications either using a state manager or well-organized angular services architecture
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills (English required)
- Optional knowledge of Azure app service
- Optional worked with micro frontend components or scalable frontend projects
Discover the salary expectations of the candidates for the offer Développeur web
|1319 - 1755 TND