• Design & implement the data management framework and operating model and roles and responsibilities.
• Design & implement all aspects of data management projects, including data governance, data quality, metadata management,
data warehousing, data integration, data migration, business intelligence, master data management, and analytics.
• Conduct requirement gathering, business analysis and any data architecture activities with the data management programs.
• Participate in the data maturity assessment sessions and gap analysis.
• Participate in alignment with EA teams and data strategy across the organization.
• Coordinate with the project teams and others to ensure that data standards and models align with the overall enterprise
architecture and applicable standards.
• define roles and responsibilities related to data management, develop related processes and procedures, and establish a
common understanding and visibility of all agency data assets.
• Develop a strong working relationship with the appropriate business users and provide business-impact-driven analysis and
communicate results to stakeholders.
• Research and make recommendations about training, equipment, and technology to improve data use.
• Create automated data reports to inform business units, including documentation, toolkits, and FAQ guides.Apply to offer
Discover the salary expectations of the candidates for the offer Data Consultant
|Middle range:||1094 - 1750 TND|
|Average salary:||1422 TND|
|Lowest salary:||600 TND|
|Highest salary:||2100 TND|